Friday, February 15, 2008
Fun Stuff

We had late start last Wedsnday!
Usually I just sleep in but I wanted to hang with my friend Emily.

The night befor late start I was texting Derek. He wasn't doing anything for late start so I invited him to come hang with Emily and me.

So the next morning Emily's dad dropped her off. Then, like thirty minutes later we went to go pick up Derek. When we got home we went into Riley's room to play Guitar Hero. We played for like 10 minutes. For the rest of the time we goofed off in Riley's room. It was so much fun. We made some funny videos on my camra phone! =P

It was really fun!

♥LOLTomboy♥

1 Comments:

Blogger BT Princess said...

What time did ur school start? I wanna see the videos. I luv gh!

February 20, 2008 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home