Thursday, January 31, 2008
Things at School

Things at school have been interesting.
The Valentines Day Dance is coming up. We elected the prince and princess today. I picked my friend Nina and her boyfriend. I really want them to win because Nina's boyfriend; Alex is moving to California in a couple weeks. So they need to have fun the last two weeks they are with eachother.

My other friend; Bianca refused to vote. She says it's stupid, but I think it's all in good fun. Well, only if people don't take offense to not being elected. I wasn't elected and I don't mind. I guess some people do though.

Other than the Dance, nothing else is going on. Well, besides the gossip that is around me all the time. I make sure none of it is about me. I keep my private life private. Some people don't seem to get how to stay out of goosip. It's very simple. Keep your private life private. If you don't want everyone to know something you did or something someone else did, then don't tell anyone! It's as simple as that.

Thanks for reading.

♥LOLTomboy♥

2 Comments:

Blogger BT Princess said...

Very true! High School is really bad about gossip though. Be careful. and remember I LOVE YA! I miss you too!

February 04, 2008 4:30 PM  
Blogger Bud said...

You really have that figured out well! It's working for you so eep it up. BT is right. It gets more intense in HS. Bestrong and gooid luck. Sorry I haven't visited in so long. I guess I was just respecting your privacy. I'll reespond more on Myspace

February 12, 2008 4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home