Whoa
You'll never guess how I found this song.....HEATHER! Oh my goodness! I found it on her myspace profile! Now, she either doesn't know what it's about or she has turned to Christ. I really hope it's the second one. Do you know how long I have been praying for her to turn to God? Like for ever and a day. So I am really hoping she has turned to Christ. I asked her about the song but she isn't on myspace right now so when she answers me I will know. I'm going to hope for the best.
Anyway, I really like the song. I think I have listened to it none stop for the past half hour. lol
By the way.....When I was done writing the post....Heather wrote me back and told me she didn't know what the song was about but she knew the song was on Peter Pan. So never mind. =(
♥LOLTomboy♥




Powered by:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home