Saturday, November 10, 2007
I am 14 Years Old Now!

My Birthday was awesome! It was seriously like the best ever!
It was so cool! I didn't even ask for anything. So I had no idea what I was getting!
Inkay, so Boompa and Grandma got me a 50 DOLLAR Gift card to the GAP! Oh my goodness! Time to go shopping! =P

From Robby I got a gift card to Sports Authority and Forever 21! Seriously I need to go shopping!

From Cheryl I got slippers and a sweater! Really cute!

From Grandma I got a flat screen tv with HD! AHHHHHHH! Oh my goodness! It's going to be like a movie theater in my room at my Dads! =P

From Daddy I got surround sound! Seriously, it's going to be like a movie theater. I love it! He also got my a cable cord because I don't have one. =P

From Paul I got, My So Called Life. I just watched an episode with Cheryl and it's really good!

From both Mom and Paul I got a fur vest. Very CUTE! Then I got a...CELL PHONE WITH UNLIMITED TEXTING! HA! I was so shocked! =D Plus it has a full keyboard!

From Riley I got a coupon that's worth a whole day of Shotgun! It means that I get to sit in the front seat of the car for a whole day whenever we are driving! I thought he was pure evil. I guess not. That was a really sweet gift. =D

Thank you Boompa and Grandma D, Grandma M, Robby, Cheryl, Riley, Daddy, Mom and Paul!
I love all of you guys! This has been like the best B-day ever! =D
Love You Guys!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Glad you had such an awesome day! And got some great loot! :D

November 11, 2007 12:31 PM  
Blogger BT Princess said...

Holy Cow! Ur not spoiled or anything! Lucky, I wanted a cell phone for my 15th bday but i didnt get one.I will try asking for xmas. Happy Birthday! I miss ya. We should get together sometime!!!

November 12, 2007 4:46 PM  
Blogger BT Princess said...

Jk!

November 12, 2007 4:47 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Bt Princess!
HA! Yeah I am pretty SPOILED lol
And yeah we need to hang out!
I will talk to you bout it over e-mail! lol

November 12, 2007 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home