Steve Irwin
If I had half the passion as this guy I would be set for life.

He was my inspiration. I wanted to be just like him. A Crocodile Hunter.
He was a beautiful Soul. It's not fair that he's gone.

He managed to work full time with a camra following him and still spend time with his family.

His passion for animals was indescribable.

He was always doing what he loved.

It's not fair that Bindi doesn't have her Daddy anymore.

It's not fair that Teri doesn't have her husband anymore.

It's not fair that America doesn't have him anymore.

He will be missed horribly.
I am so gald Bindi is still doing what she loves. As long as she keeps her dreams alive Steve will be proud.

"If there is one thing that I, Steve Irwin, would want to be remembered for, is be remembered for passion and enthusiasm. Conservation is my job, my life, my whole persona." -Steve Irwin
I Remember his passion.
I remember him so well. The most crazy, funny, likeable guy you will ever see.
May You Rest in Peace.
♥LOLTomboy♥

Powered by:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home