Friday, October 19, 2007
=P

Just thought of writing a post. I am not sure what to write about though. Hmmmm.....

I am just going to think a minute until I know what I'm going to write about.

Uhh...These are my friends with brown eyes. I love brown eyes. They are so pretty. I will write a little bit about them too.

Ciara~Such a nice girl. I love talking to her. She always makes me laugh. =P Gorgeous eyes. They are really big. When she smiles it makes them even bigger! So pretty!

Derek~Funny guy. I love his attitude. It makes me laugh. =D His eyes are like really dark brown. You get lost in them they are so dark. His are like the best eyes out of my friends.

Justin~ Where to start, he has been a good friend sense the third grade. =) I think his are hazel. haha But it's pretty close to brown.

Well, those are the only people that I can think of right now who have brown eyes....

LOLz

♥LOLTomboy♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home