Wednesday, August 08, 2007
I know!

I haven't finished Washington! But I will get to it.
Right now I will do my California Trip!

On Sunday my Dad dropped Riley and me at my Moms house. It was around 2 PM. We packed up our things and hit the road. We drove for six hours until we got there. On our way we watched South Park on the portable DVD player. I know, we are spoiled! (lol) Anyway, we went to Jack in the Box for dinner. because Mom and Paul were tired of driving that whole time. When we got our food we drove to the hotel and ate. Thankfully they had a cot I could sleep on. There was no way I was going to sleep in the same bed as Riley! haha

In the morning we packed up our stuff so we could get to the hotel closer to the beach. We had breakfast and then hit the beach. The water was really nice. But it took me awhile to gather up the courage to get into the water. I have a over dramatic
fear about sharks and sting rays. When I got in Riley and me took our boogy boards and had a good time.

We did that for two more days. Then on the third day Paul and Mom took us to Sea World! It was GREAT! So much fun! We saw the polar bears and whales. Then went to see the pegnwins. Mommy bought me a stuffed animal pegnwin! It's so cute! Then we went to a couple of shows. Mom got a painting of all our names to hang up in the family room. Then we went to the Shark tank! That was so much fun! Here's a pic I got. We were in a glass tube that was in the water so the sharks were swimming above us!



For the rest of the days we were there we went to the beach. When Riley and me were out in the water I had to keep taking breaks because I was so tired. It was because I was always thinking about sharks and sting rays. I learned that stress makes you tired. (lol) So we took a lot of breaks.

The last night we were there we stayed on the beach even after it got dark. I met this little girl who was about six yars old. She was so cute! She asked me what my name was and when I told her she said that she wanted to call me Silver. (lol) She asked me if I wanted to sit by the bon fire with her and her family. So I went with her. It was so pretty. The bonfire on the beach was great. The girl was still calling me Silver so when her parents heard her call me that they thought that it was my name so they even called me that. (lol)


The last day we were there we only stayed for half the day. And when Riley and me went back into the water I freaked out. Because when I dove into the waves I have to close my eyes and when I close my eyes I see sharks! So I got scared. The when a wave knocked me over and I touched the ground I thought I felt a sting ray. So I was shaking from fear while trying to get back to dry land. (lol)
I think during this vacation I must have prayed over a hundred times just in a few days. (lol) Praying for Mom, Paul, Riley and my saftey. And when Riley and me were in the water I was constantly praying for no sharks to get near us. (lol)

But it was still a GREAT vacation!
Thank you Mom and Paul!


Thanks for reading!
♥LOLTomboy♥

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds scary. lol. but fun.


-Bratgrrl

August 15, 2007 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home