Monday, July 16, 2007
My Washington Trip!

On Friday, June 29th, I got up at 5:30 in the morning. I was so excited. Even though I knew I wouldn't be in Washington until Monday. Anyway, we got into my Grandmas car and started to drive. We drove until we got hungry. Which was around 9:30. We went to McDonald for breakfast. But the food was horrible! When we got back on the road again, we drove until we got hungry again. So 4 hours later. We went to McDonald again. (lol) Lunch is better there. We got back on the road and drove for five hours. When we stopped we checked into a hotel. We were hungry, but not for McDonald's. So we went to this place called Fosters. The food sucked and there were flys every where. After dinner, we went back to the hotel and went to sleep.

The next morning we got up around 6:45. We ate breakfast there. Then we got back on the road. We stopped every once in a while to get some snacks. I don't remember much that day because I was asleep for a while. But we drove until 7 PM. Grandma was mad that we drove for such a long time. lol End of Saturday.

It was Sunday. We got to Washington around 12. So we checked into our hotel in Olympia. We rested there for a little while. But then got bored so we went to Elma and visited places where my Dad used to hang out at when he was a kid. Here's the Cafe my Dad used to go to. Which is now a tattoo place.


Then at around 6, we went to Olympia to see Boompa and Grandma. Chelsea (cousin) called me and asked me where we were heading. So Chelsea, Gregory (cousin), Aunt Tara and Uncle Ted met us at Boompas house. When we got there, we threw knives and Boompa and me took pictures. My Dad was beating Uncle Ted in the knife throwing game. Gregory was cheering for my Dad instead of his Dad. (lol) So when he asked his Dad if Riley and me could Spend the night, Uncle Ted said, "NO! Because you are cheering for Randy and not me!" (lol) It was funny. Uncle Ted didn't mean it. He said later that we could spend the night but we didn't have our bags with us. So we went to there house the next morning.


I am done typing for now. But will do more tomorrow.

Thanks for Reading!

♥LOLTomboy♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home