Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Summer is Here!

I am so very excited that school is out! This means I am FREE! (LOL)
Free from school! Free from HOME WORK! I think that is the best one! I hate home work. But who doesn't?!
Time for lots of pictures! Last Summer, my Beautiful Mommy wasn't to happy with my pictures from Washington. I thought it was the way I was taking the pictures, but it wasn't me. I actually don't know why they were so blurry. Anyway, my Dad got me a new camera for my birthday! It is a pretty one to. So this summer, my pictures will be Beautiful! (LOL)

I Hope my Mom is having a good time in New York! She left me! (LOL) I am just kidding with you mom! I hope you're having a good time though!

Thanks for reading!

~LOLTomboy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home