Hi TayTay,i love your blog.You sound so grown up.I trimmed all 4 horses today.I loved thinking about all the fun we had when you came last year,cant wait to see you this year,we will ride every day that you are here. Rambo sends his love.LOL,Give everybody a big hug and Kiss from me then give your self one too. I love you, Bye for now. Boompa
2 Comments:
Hi TayTay,i love your blog.You sound so grown up.I trimmed all 4 horses today.I loved thinking about all the fun we had when you came last year,cant wait to see you this year,we will ride every day that you are here. Rambo sends his love.LOL,Give everybody a big hug and Kiss from me then give your self one too. I love you, Bye for now. Boompa
Hi Boompa!
I am always thinking about last year when I came down. It was so much fun! I miss you!
Love you!
~taytay~
Post a Comment
<< Home