Saturday, March 03, 2007

Kids at school are DUMB! Kids get into fights. Rumors get kids into fights. Kids are mean! In this game called, "Sims," you can delete people from the game. Well, I wish I could delete kids at school. Making them go to another school or something. Then I would be happy to go to school! : )

:}
*CRAZY*



Last Tuesday, Daddy took us out of school to go snowboarding! It was fun! Except that is was really windy, and they had to close one of the slopes!

In P.E. we are doing track. Our P.E. teacher is going to pick the girls who have the two best times in each activity to go and represent Hendrix, 7th grade girls.
I got excepted in 5 different activities, but we can only do 2 events. So my teacher put me down for the 200 meter and the 400 meter. : )

Thanks for reading!

~tayler~

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tayler,

We all have to learn how to deal with people who are mean. Stick to your goals and principles and ignore the negative stuff and kids. You don't have to be part of the drama.

I love you,
Mom

March 04, 2007 1:52 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Thank u Mommy!
I love u!!!!

March 04, 2007 4:28 PM  
Blogger BT Princess said...

Yah my days are filled with that crap. Just ignore it like your mother said and go on. I see fights all of the time its really pathetic. They have nothing better to do. Keep up the awesome work!

March 13, 2007 7:32 AM  
Blogger Brianne said...

By Princess,
school sucks!
lol

March 13, 2007 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home