Friday, November 03, 2006
Today

Today was November 3rd. Duhh.
I woke up at my Dad's house, went to Mom's house, then went to school.

First period: World Geography: Comments: Boring, so I wrote a note to Heather. To bad Heather isn't in this class. I gave it to her later. Nothing important.

Second period: General Math: Comments: I actually had to listen in math today. We had a notebook quiz. To get a good grade for a note book quiz you have to be organized. Something I am bad at! Probably got a bad grade. I have a test on Monday. I did a lot of studying.

Third period: Power Reading: Comments: Didn't really pay attention. Had a test. I was confident.

Lunch: Comments: Ate lunch, goofed around. Put up with Bitchy Abbie!! Had a laughing attack. Same old same old.

Study Hall: Comments: Did my Math homework. Put up with a mean dork that likes me!

Fourth period: P.E. : Comment: The Three day Breast cancer walkers walked by our school so we went out to cheer them on.

Fifth Period: Orchestra: Comments: We played our music. Messed around with my friends.

Sixth period: English: Comments: Took a spelling quiz. I was confident.

After school I went to my math class to get some extra help for the test on Monday.
Then I walked around the track with Heather.
I went home.



That was a very brief post of my day!

Thanks for reading!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so nice to meet you! Thank you so much for stopping at my site and leaving me a comment. I liked your story of your day very much. I am in the fifth grade and I hate it because it is terrible and sort of hard. Your web page is neat, it's really cool looking. I will come back to visit you again, thank you for linking to me!

November 05, 2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger BT Princess said...

Wow never heard or seen you curse on your blog!!!!WOW and did I say WOW!!



cool :)

November 14, 2006 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home