Thursday, November 02, 2006
Cool Stuff

Last week was so much fun!!!
On Thursday I was told that I was going to be an extra in a movie.

Then on Friday, my school had a Halloween Dance. A guy asked me to the dance, but I told him I was going to the Dance with my friends. He was a real jerk! He asked me if I was gay. I got so mad, I yelled at him and all the girls in the class backed me up. You just don't go up to a girl and ask her that!


That day my dad picked me and Heather up from school so we could go home and change. Both Heather and I couldn't wear our costumes to the dance because they weren't school appropriate. lol So we went to the dance, I danced a little bit but only to the songs that weren't rap, although most of it was rap. But Heather can dance as good as a black girl, so she danced to all of them.

When my Dad picked us up, he dropped us off at my Mom's so we could change into our Halloween outfits. We were going to my friend Hannah's party. Heather wasn't invited so I had to talk Hannah into letting Heather come. The party was a lot of fun! Everybody loved my costume. I was a bumble bee. A cute bumble bee. Here's a picture of me and Heather before the party.

That night I picked out my clothes for my extra part in the movie the next day. A thanks to all three of my wonderful parents for picking out some outfits at Macys. And a special thank you to my stepdad Paul, for taking me and participating as an extra with me.
When I woke up the next morning, it was 5 AM. I was so tired but excited to go on set. So I got dressed and ready. Paul took me to the set and Paul got to be in the movie too.
It was a great experience!! I had a lot of fun, but I was so tired that it made me moody. That was the only bad thing. I earned 75 bucks that day though.
Here's a picture of me being moody! lol

The next day we went to a Halloween party. It was at my Mom's friend Gin's house. She has a son named Mathew. He has a crush on me and is so cute! Did I mention he is only six! lol But really, he is adorable!!!
That was so much fun. I don't know why it was so much fun! But I had a great time!!!

Thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

Blogger BT Princess said...

CUTE costume I have never worn a Halloween costume like that before, maybe next year!

November 14, 2006 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home