Tuesday, August 01, 2006
My Washington Trip ~Part Two~

The first night I was there Riley, Dad and Gregory slept in the living room. Chelsea and me blew up the air mattress. Uncle Ted wasn't there yet. He was at work for a few more days. Aunt Tara slept in her own room.

Ok. I can't remember what we did day by Day so for this post I will just type about what the main thing we did that day was.

Aunt Tara worked that day so we went over to Boompas and grandma's house, but Boompa wasn't home yet.
So Dad and Grandma took us to what Gregory called it," The shoot up park." Gregory called it the shoot up park because water shoots up out of the ground and sprays you. But the water wasn't going to come up for another hour. There was a fair with rides next to the shoot up park. So we went over there and went on some freaky rides until the "shoot up park", was opened. It was fun. They were scary rides. Then we went to "the shoot up park."

Unfortunately I don't know what we did after that so for my next post I will write the main event for the next day or something like that.

Thanks for reading! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger BT Princess said...

Wow, sounds like you had a lot of fun. I wish I were there!!!

August 08, 2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Bt-Princess,
It was fun.
Thanks for the comment.

August 12, 2006 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home