Thursday, June 29, 2006
Home Alone (A short story)

Last night my Mom and step-Dad took Riley out for the night. They said they were going to Tucson so they could see some old friends of theirs and Riley’s. So I got the house for the night. I thought it was going to be so much fun. I started out eating a bunch of sweets while watching T.V.

Then I got up and decided to put the music on and dance to it. I was half way through an Ashley Simpson song when the C.D. player stopped. I thought that I had too many plugs in, I took out some of the plugs so I could still listen to music. But it didn't work. I got mad so I went to go watch T.V. when I heard a loud scream. I was freaked out but then I realized it was just my cat outside. He was probably just fighting with one of the other cats next door.

So I continued to watch T.V. when I noticed that something moved inside the hole that was above the T.V.
I decided to see what it was. It was a big hole; big enough to fit an entire human body in. So I got closer to the hole to see what moved. When I did I saw a corpse sitting in the hole.

Ok, did I scare you enough? Good that was my goal. None of it was true.

Thanks for reading my Blog. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger BT Princess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 29, 2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger BT Princess said...

BING!BING!BING! We have a winner!Wow, you were totally right! It was my ears.CONGRATS!!!

June 29, 2006 3:13 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Awsome.
Thanks for the comment! :0

June 29, 2006 3:47 PM  
Blogger BT Princess said...

That is an awesome story you almost had me there. Oh,TAG YOURE IT!!

June 30, 2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger Misti said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 04, 2006 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home