Washington
Washington is where I moved from. All my relatives live there. It is very cold and cloudy there but I love it. It's fun and not hot at all. I'm not saying I don't like Arizona. I like them both. They're both really fun places.
Any way, back to the point of this post. My Dad is taking us there in July. I am so excited. I get to see my cousins and my aunt and uncle. I get to see my Grandma and my Grandpa. We all call him Boompa. Boompa is so cool.
When I get back from Washington I'll make a post of what happend. I know it's a little early to write about this but I am really excited.
Thanks for reading my blog! :)

Powered by:
2 Comments:
Hey , I didnt know that you are from Washington? Well good luck on your trip , and Thx for the comment no I cant get a cell phone because I have to pay for it myself. My grandma might buy me one for emergency puposes though.
Bt princess,
That suxx that you can't have a cell. My Grandma got me mine but I pay for the minutes.
Post a Comment
<< Home