Thursday, May 25, 2006
Friends

My goal this summer is to stay close with all my friends that I went to school with. Even if I am not going to school with them next year I still want to stay close friends with then.

One friend is Heather. We are going to the same school together. She is my best friend now and will be next year. In order to stay close with her we will stay at each others houses.

Mathew is another friend that I want to stay close to. He is going to the same school I am. He is a cool kid. He is nice and funny. We are going to talk on the phone a lot and I'll invite him over a few times to swim.

Kevra is anther close friend but she is not going to the same school as me. Kevra is nice and usually innocent. Fir example, if me and Kevra were both watching the show Friends.She wouldn't get most of the things on the show. I know I am to young to know those things but it's not my fault. A half a year I only live with three guys. lol
I will invite Kevra to spend the night different days of the summer.

I have other people I want to stay close with but I'm not going to write them all down.

Thanks for readinf my blog. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home