Friday, March 03, 2006
Wher are All the Tiny bloggers?

Where are all the tiny bloggers? I don't know about the other tiny bloggers but I like to see how many posts I do and I like to see them increase.

Any way I have been pretty busy lately and that's the way I love it! I have been practicing my violin a lot. I have a concert at my school this Tuesday. I think I'm pretty prepared.

I have acting class on Thursdays. I'm usually always thinking about acting and auditioning for a movie. I don't know if I'm going to audition for a movie when I'm 13 or 14. I don't know yet because I need to take a couple classes on being on the camera and auditioning for a movie.

Thanks for reading my blog. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Brianne said...

Thanks Btude,
Tell Dakota that my Mom and me says hi.

(((Hugs right back at you)))

March 06, 2006 2:55 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Thanks winged eemotion,
I'm going to try and post at least once a week.

Thanks for commenting.

March 07, 2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger BT Princess said...

Hey I didnt know you played the violin! I used to play for two years, but then I quit. I quit because I didnt know the notes and I played by ear. Acting sounds fun, how long have you been acting? Well catch you later !ciao

May 30, 2006 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home