Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Second Christmas

Our second Christmas was with my Dad, Grandma, Robby, Cheryl and Riley. At my Dads house we take long time to open all of them. I got a lot of gifts, but I'm only going to name some of them. A camcorder, the first season of Lost and a pair of basketball shorts.

I got my Dad a bag of m&m's with peanuts. I got Cheryl a stuffed bear. I got Robby a piggy bank with a bear sitting on it. I got Riley some race cars. It was a awesome Christmas.

Thanks for reading my blog. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Hey, girl, I haven't been back here in a LONG time. It's fun reading about your life. I really miss my daily contact with kids your age. All the kids I used to teach are older now. I do hear from some of them and it's fun. I'm glad your three Christmases went so well. I'll pop in here from time to time.

January 16, 2006 1:27 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Bud,
How come you don't teach anymore?
How was your Christmas?
Thanks for commenting.

January 22, 2006 1:33 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Btude,
Did you like all your Christmas gifts? Thanks for commenting.

January 22, 2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 22, 2006 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home