WE LOST
For some of you who didn't read my last post I wrote that I am going to have a basket ball game today. We lost. 15 to 53. Big time lost. It was fun but would have been more fun if we won. The other team was way bigger than us. My Mom got mad after the game because I didn't get the ball very much. Sad but true they didn't pass me the ball because I am a girl. It was a big shock to my Mom but I wasn't all that surprised. I played really well. Defense is my specialty, so I did well in that area. I was open half of the time because I move around a lot. I did good even with out the ball. All'n all I had a good time.
Thanks for reading my blog. :)

Powered by:
1 Comments:
Thanks DB. That's good advice. Peace Out!
Post a Comment
<< Home