School Is Fun
I love school. For the past three weeks, I have had so much fun. My teacher is not like any other teacher. He doesn't tell us to open up a page in our book. He takes the lesson and turns it into something fun. For example, for social studies we had to tell the class our hobbies and things we like. But instead we got to make our own posters about ourselves.
That's why I like skhool so much.
Thanks for reading. :)

Powered by:
5 Comments:
Hi Tayler. I'm glad you like school. I want Kamalani to like school when she gets older too. She likes going to her preschool 2 days a week cause she likes to learn. Keep up the good work. Love to you and your beautiful Mom. (((HUGS))) from Kamalani and me.
Sonya, stay off this site if you're gonna leave URL of pharmacuetical stuff. This is a child for Heaven's sake! Do not try this again!
Do not let me find out who you are, it's a warning. Leave this child alone!
Hey Tutu and Kamalani,
I think Kamalani will like school.
Who's Sonya?
Thanks for commenting.
Hey Winged emotion,
A lot of people think sixth grade is the best grade to be in.
Thanks for commenting.
Tutu,
My Mom explained who Sonya is and I just want to say thank you for sticking up for me. :)
(((Hugs)))
Post a Comment
<< Home