Sunday, July 24, 2005
Las Vegas

Day Two:
When we all woke up, we went to Circus Circus for the day. Riley and I went on the roller coaster a lot. It went up side down, so I guess Riley faced his fears. Dad went on the roller coaster two times, but on the second time Dad almost blacked out.

There was a Sponge Bob 4D ride. It's where you sit in a seat and the seat will move around, so it feels like your apart of the movie. It was very funny. Then we played laser tag 10 times. That was a lot of fun. We did a lot of things there at Circus Circus, but I'm not going to name them all.

Thanks for reading my blog. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ma said...

Hi LolTomboy. Wow, I think so you're having alot of fun.

July 25, 2005 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home