Wednesday, June 29, 2005
20.00 Dollars

I made 20.00 dollars today. I cleaned little things all day today. Now I have 380.00 dollars in the bank. I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but for now I'm just saving it.
Thanks for reading my post! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kakoka said...

Wow you made a lot! I make 20 per mounth. I curently have 120$ Bye!

June 29, 2005 9:00 PM  
Blogger Ma said...

Wow! I think so maybe we have plenty money. I have $450.00 in my savings and piggy bank. I think so maybe us kids have more than our mommies.

June 30, 2005 3:57 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Dakota,
It took two years for me to make the money I've got. How long did ot take you? Thanks for commenting! :)

June 30, 2005 6:49 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Hey Kamalani,
How did you get so much money? Thanks for commenting! :)

June 30, 2005 6:52 PM  
Blogger Ma said...

I think so maybe from my birthday and Tutu and Mommy put some in my piggy bank.

July 02, 2005 11:19 AM  
Blogger Kakoka said...

It took me 1 year, Taylor. Have fun in Las Vegas

July 06, 2005 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home