Salsa Mixed With Golf
Last night Dad talked to his friend who was a girl on the phone from 11:oo to 12:00 PM. They are going to a salsa dancing place, but Dad doesn't know how to salsa dance. He asked me how to salsa dance, but I didn't know, neither did Riley or Robby.So he has to look it up on the internet. But I think he is excited. Riley, Dad and I went golfing today. I'm not very good so I came in last place. Dad says we have to leave in 5 minites from grandma's house. When I asked for more time on the computer he said, " Type faster. So I got to go.
Thanks for reading my post!

Powered by:
4 Comments:
Wow! I think so maybe I will golf with Tutu when I get big like you. I only have a toy golf club and ball now. Maybe I can get a real one later. Bye, LOL Tomboy. Say hello to Aunty 3T for me, okay?
Im not great at Golf, but I enjoy Mini golf alot. Have fun!
I took a salsa lesson and I don't think you can learn it on the internet. I'd love to hear how that turned out if you ever get the story
Thanks for commenting everyone!
Kamalani,
I'll tell Anty 3t that you said hi.
Bud,
My Dad just needed the steps for salsa dancing. Look for my next post for the rest of the story.
Thanks for commenting everyone!
Post a Comment
<< Home