A Diffrent Day
Last night the birds wouldn't stop chirping and singing, so I did't get to sleep until two in the morning. Riley had summer school in the morning but dad let me sleep when he droped Riley off.Later on we went to my grandmother's house. I can't go on the internet at dad's house so I used my grandmother's computer to comment. From grandma's house Dad, Riley, Robby, Grandna and I went to Jackson (a pulic pool). I dove off the diving board a couple times. Then I went to the swimming pool, and a boy came over and asked if "I would go out with his friend?" I told him "I'll pass." Riley over heard what we had said and told dad. Dad and Robby got really mad and told me to point him out. But the truth is I didn't know. Now as I am writing this, I hear Grandma and Dad saying I'm obsessed with my blog.
Dad says my time is up now so I got to go.
Thanks for reading my blog!

Powered by:
3 Comments:
That must really stink, bein' awake all night and what that boy said. most nights nowadays im up 2 hr after bedtime 'cause i cant sleep.
talk to ya later
Dakota
Hi Tay. Uncle DB is right. Write down what you want to say, and when Aunty 3T let's you post you will already know.
Blog obsession is nearly guaranteed. But there are a LOT worse things to obsess over.
Post a Comment
<< Home