About Me
My name is LOLTomboy. I am 3t's daughter. I have a mom,dad and step dad. I also have two borthers. My younger borthers name is Riley. He will be 10 in September. My older brothers name is Robby. He will be 21 on June 21st. His girlfriends name is Cheryl, she is 21.
My bestfriend is Brooke. My friends at school are Blessing and Heather. But Blessing is moving away. I'm turning 12 in November and starting 6th grade in August. My favorite sports are basketball, football and track.
I chose my blog name, LOLTomboy becuase I laugh a lot, and I'm a tomboy.
Thanks for reading my blog!
:-)

Powered by:
10 Comments:
Cool Taylor!!! How do like blogging??? I've only been on a day and I think its fun. Do you like school? I don't but I gotta go anyways. Have Fun bloggin'!!!
Hi Tayler! I'm the one that everyone calls Ma or Tutu. Welcome to the world of blog. Have fun!
Thanks every one for commenting.
Dakota, School is ok, I don't mind it.
Ma, I think your grandbaby is so cute!
Again, thanks for commenting every one!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Welcome to Blogger! I keep following Dakota's mom everywhere, so here's where I ended up! Hi there! Hope you enjoy the blogoverse!
And Ma, that is indeed the cutest lil baby I've seen since my daughter was an infant!
Hi Tayler. thats cool you like school. Im on a very long summer break in hawaii with my mom (one month plus usual summer break) and so I only have to feel sorry for my friend. He gets stuck with getting annoyed by a VERY weird kid. I hope your break is a fun one!
Tomboy's RULE!!! Don't ever stop being one honey! Welcome to blogging, I hope you enjoy it as much as your mom does. Sorry to hear your best friend is moving away, that's always so hard to deal with. Good luck with that honey.
Taylor, how cool is this huh? Your Mom got you into blogging and my son got me into blogging. I am a retired fifth grade teacher. I think you heard my CD. I think it's a fantastic idea for you to get a blog of your own. I always tell kids I won't read their blogs if they don't want me to. So let me know. My blog is not really kid oriented. You might want to ask Mom if it's okay to visit me Or she can show you the ones she wants you to see. Have fun.I'll stop by again.
hey there! Wow Blessing is a cool name! Are you going to join the Olympics with all the sports you're training for now?
Thanks everyone for commenting.
Dekota,sorry about your friend getting stuck with an annoying kid. I can relate, I have an annoyong brother. Lucky for me my brother goes to summer school.
Bud, I think fifth grade rocks. Thanks for the comment.
Mrsmogul, I'm not gong to join the Olympics but I'm going to try to get good enough to get a scolership to ASU.
Teri's man, thanks for the comment.
Jaws, Tell me what you think a tomboy is and I'll tell you.
Again, thanks for commenting everyone.
Post a Comment
<< Home