Wednesday
Today a fire truck and an ambulance came to our next door neighbors house. I waited on the sofa next to a window to see who would come out of the house. I waited for 30 minites to see who would come out. Finaly my brother's friends mom comes out on those cart things, and put into the ambulance. I have no idea why she was put into anbulance. Tomarrow hopefully she will be alright, and hopefully someone will tell us what happend to her. Keep her in your prayers. While all this was happening, my Dad was on the phone with the girl he was supposed to go salsa dancing with him.Turns out that they can't go because she can't find a babysiter for her eight year old daughter. I offerd to babysit, but Dad says I still need a babysiter. She also has an 18 year old daughter, and sence she's 18 she can do what she wants. Well she decided to Quit school. Since she was lazy and she quit school, her mom kicked her out of the house. Her mom did the right thing in my dad's eyes.
I'm totaly stealing my Mom's idea but the first five people who tell (on commenting) how you got your blog name, I'll right it on my next post.
Thanks for reading my blog!:)

Powered by:
14 Comments:
Hope Your naibor Gets better!!
I got my blog name from my Tutu. Kamalani o ke kai in hawaiian means Child of the sea.
mmmmy blog name came from my favorite pokemon types best move
My url is my name in hawaian
Welcome to the Blog world. Mine came from the fact that g-man thinks I am a brat.
Hey lolTomboy~
I just wanted to tell you, that I miss you! And I hope you are having lots of fun with your dad, while he is on vacation with you kids! I look forward to reading your posts.
Love,
Mom
You're such a polite blogger. Even I don't thank people for reading my site after each post. ;)
Of course, I think my site might be on Mom's do-not-visit list. lol.
Anyway, I have a surprise coming for you soon...but I'm going to keep you in suspense, because that's just how I am!
nice blog, Taylor!!! ITs SUPER COOL!!!
Um...yeah...Surprise.
I think so your new page is really, really nice. I see you later, bye bye.
Dakota,
My naibor did get better. I'll put your blog name on my next post.
Thanks for commenting.
Local Girl,
Sorry about your Dad.
Thanks for commenting.
Kamalani,
I'll put your blog name on my next post. I like my post too.
Brat,
I'll put your blog name on my next post. Thanks for commenting!
Post a Comment
<< Home