Saturday, June 25, 2005
Where I've Been

I used to live in Washington. I didn't go to pre-school, but I did go to kindergarton.Then I went to a diffrent school for first grade. A couple months into first grade, My family and I moved into a small apartment, It was so close to a school that I could walk there. So I changed schools.
One month later my family and I moved to Arizona. I finished first grade in Arizona. But my reading was poor. So I repeated first grade. During my second year of first grade, my parents got a divorce. My Mom moved to a house at the end of second grade. So I went to a diffrent school in third grade. I wanted to be with kids my own age, so I worked my butt off in third grade so I could skip fourth grade. I did skip fourth grade. My Dad moved into a home at that time. I passed fifth grade. And now I'm going into sixth grade.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ma said...

Hi Tay, I see you've been alot of places too. Maybe one day when I go to Texas to see Aunty Wench, we can drive to Arizona to meet you and your Mom. :) That would be nice, huh? I'll even have Kamalani with me.

June 29, 2005 3:12 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Hey glasshoppah,
I like Washington better by a little bit. Washington is where I was born and where I've lived. There for I will always like Washington more than anywhere I will live. Arizona is fun though. Thanks for posting! :)

June 29, 2005 4:00 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Hey tutu,
I think that would be cool if you came down to Arizona.Thanks for commenting! :)

June 29, 2005 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home