Thursday, Friday, Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday
I've had company for a whole week. My best friend, Brooke and her brother, Alex and their Mom are moving back in our area of Arizona. They stayed here for a while sence they needed a place to stay. They are like family to us. I am excited that they are moving back.
The day that Brooke and Alex got here, Dad's friend who is a girl called Dad and said that she got a babysiter for her 8 year old daughter and can go salsa dancing that very night. Since Alex is 15 he babysited us. When Dad left, Brooke and I watched Friends for a while. Alex and Riley played video games in Rile's room. In the living room theres a door that leads outside.It was 11:00. When Brooke and I were watching friends suddenly. There was a crash on the back door. I got up off the sofa . Brooke just stared at the back door. I pulled her off the sofa and ran to Riley's room. We told Alex what happend but he didn't believe us. Then we all heard 3 crashes on the window. We all were scared.
We ran to the kitchen. Riley and Brooke grabed some knives. Riley was clinking the knives together. I grabed the phone. Alex said, "Don't call the police." I loked at him like he was nuts. He said," We don't know if it is Robby or not. We tried calling Dad's friend who is a girl's cell phone. No body answered. Then the phone rang. Alex picked it up. It was Robby, Alex gave the phone to me, I said to Robby," You better be at the front door in 30 seconds or I'm calling the cops." Robby then said," What are you talking about, what yhe hell are you talking about." I got even scareder, When Robby says bad words he is dead serius.I started to cry then Robby walked in the door. Robyy said," is Tayler crying?" Alex yelled out," Yes! Turns out that Alex and Robby were behind this whole thing.We all had a good laugh about it.
The next day we all went to A public pool. The next day it was Robby's birthday. We had a party. Then we had a Texes Holdem Tournament. It was for 25 dollers.Alex won.That night we went to my Moms house.We all fell asleep at 1 in the morning. The next day we went swimming. Whenever Brooke and Alex come over we play baseball. This time who ever lost would have to be the winners slaves for the day. The boys one. And Brooke and I were slaves.They didn't make us do much. But of course the next day we played for slaves again. Well we lost and were slaves again. Alex told not to touch Riley no matter what. Well of course I did and got punoshed for it. Alex made me lick the ground, lick his foot and eat mushrooms. I hate mushrooms. Brooke got punished to. She had to kiss Riley. :(
Riley didn't go to summer school for 2 days. Both days Riley threw up.
I only got three blog names. Kamalani got her blog name from Tutu. Ke Kai in hawaiian means child of the sea.
Dragon Rage got his blog name from his favorite pokimon moves.
Brat got her blog name from g-man because he thinks she is a brat.
Thanks for reading my post. :)

Powered by:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home