This Summer
This summer my Mom, Step Dad, Riley, and I are going to San Diego. W'll go to Sea World. At Sea World, Riley and I will swim with dolphins. We are also going to the Wild Life Zoo. At the zoo, we'll see panda's. We will also go to the beach. At the beach, Riley and I will go surfing, and Mom, Step Dad, and I will tan. Dad, Robby, Riley, and I will go on a few miny vactions. I don't know what they are though.
I am really excited for what we are doing this summer.
Thanks for reading my post! :)

Powered by:
1 Comments:
Wow! I think so you going to have fun for summer. I hope you see the nai'a and the turtle and the really big whale. I went to the zoo too and I saw the big elephant taking a bath. I wish I could go with you Tayler. See you later.
Post a Comment
<< Home