Cool Stuff
Next week My Dad is taking Riley and me to Las Vegas! I have no idea what we are going to do there, but Dad says it's going to be fun. The week after that Mom is taking Paul, Riley and me to San Diego. I love the beach. It's going to be so much fun.
Dad took Riley, Grandma and me bowling. Dad won both games. Grandma came in second both games. Riley beat me the first game, and I beat him in the second game. We all had a great time.
Brooke is in her house from what we heard. I'm really glad for her. I will see her more often now.
Thanks for reading my blog! :)

Powered by:
3 Comments:
Hey SR,
Thanks for commenting. I'll get my Dad to take me to the water show.
Catch you later
Have fun, Taylor!
Hey Dakota,
Thanks, I will have fun. Thanks for commenting. Bye! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home