Bowling
Dad took Grandma, Riley and me bowling again. Dad came in first all two times today. Grandma came is second the first time and third the second time. Riley came in third the first time and second the second time. I came in last place all two times today. Of course Riley had to brag about it. This is one of the main reasons I can't stand Riley! The other reasons are that he's a spoiled little brat. He thinks he can get away with anything. He thinks that if he asks for something, he should get it, and if he gets mad he thinks he can call me names and hit me.
Thanks for reading my blog.

Powered by:
3 Comments:
Hey Sr,
I can't really practice, but I did watch a bowl turnamit today. Thanks for commenting! :)
Hey brat grll,
Thanks for commenting.
Hey glasshoppah,
I really wish it wasn't a little brothers job to harass there older siblings. Thanks for commenting! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home