Saturday, July 09, 2005
War Of The Worlds

I rated War Of The Worlds ( 1-10) a 10. It was so cool. I'm not scared of aliens so it didn't scare me. Tom Cruise and Dakota Running did an excellent job in the movie. I'm very glad I saw it. The person who made it was not trying, but he was trying to make the movie shocking. I don't think that there is aliens out there, but Riley thinks there is aliens out there, just because he saw a picture of an alien on TV. It scared him half to death. I'm not going to tell how the aliens died just in case some of you havn't seen it.

P.S. The alien picture was not real.
Thanks for reading my blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ma said...

I'm glad you got to see the movie. I saw the old one a long time ago. But with the technology they have today, this one must be AWESOME!

Have a nice day Tayler. We're hoping that one day we get to meet you and your beautiful Mom. :-)

July 12, 2005 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home