Friday, July 29, 2005
San Diego

Day One:
Mom woke up at 4:00 AM because she still needed to pack her bags. Same with Kevin. Riley and I woke up at 5:00 AM. We got onto the road at 6:00 AM. Those six hours were long and boring. When we got to California, we stopped at a buffet. Moms eyes were too big for her stomach. We got back into the car and drove the rest of the way there.

After we got there we spent the rest of the day at the beach. We had skim boards but we used them as body boards. As Riley and I went farther out there a jelly fish decided he wanted to sting all down my thighs. I ran up to Mom and Kevin. Riley said that he would pee on my thighs but I said NO! The he yelled at mom to pee on them. Kevin took me to a life guard and he put vinagar on it. Mom called me a Brave Bitch, because bitch means Beautiful, Intelligent, Talented, Caring and Honest. (LOL) We then went to dinner.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kakoka said...

Wow! I know what it means to go on long trips. my dad drove me from colarado to idaho in one night!!!
also last year my mom got stung. it took a mounth to heal. hopr you have fun in San Deigo!!!:)

July 29, 2005 2:09 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Hey Dakota,
My sting didn't take that long to heal, but there is still markings. Thanks for commenting. :)

July 29, 2005 6:19 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

d brooks,
That must suck to have to swim all the time with the jelly fish. Next year in San Diego there won't be as many jelly fish. Thanks for commenting. :)

July 29, 2005 6:22 PM  
Blogger Ma said...

Hi Tayler. Tutu said you got an owie. I hope it didn't hurt so bad. I'm glad you came back.

August 01, 2005 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home