Monday, August 15, 2005
5:00 A.M.

I am so excited. School is today. Most kids would never be excited for school, but I am. My brother calls me weird for liking school. I'll type everythimg that I did at school today, after school.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ma said...

Hi Tayler. I'm glad you like school. It is very important to get a good education.

Kamalani and I would like to thank you for the beautiful flowers that was sent to us. It sure did help to brighten our day.

August 24, 2005 11:18 AM  
Blogger BT Princess said...

Hi Tayler, how was your first day? My first day of J.H was awsome, I got lost but I made my way around. I was out of breath by the time I got to each class. Well see ya bye! Lets keep in touch. Oh I almost forgot, do you have my princeses shorts at your house?

August 24, 2005 7:19 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Hey SR,
My first day was cool. I'm glad you had a good day. Thanks for commenting. :)

September 03, 2005 9:39 AM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Hey Tutu,
I'm glad you liked the flowers. Thanks for commenting. :)

September 03, 2005 9:40 AM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Hey BT Princes,
I don't know if I have your princes shorts, but I'll look around my room.Bye. :)

September 03, 2005 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home