My Dream
My dream is to be in a movie. When I turn 14 I am going to try out for a movie. By then I will already have had two years of drama club. I can't be in drama club now because it starts in seventh grade, and I'm in sixth grade. For now I practice copying the expresions on T.V.
My mom was in drama all through jr. high school and high school. She was in the thespian club. That is thespian not lesbian. lol I tease my mom about being a lesbian instead of thespian. She rolls her eyes at me.
My mom says I have to start out in jr. high school plays, and work at being a good actress. My favorite actress is Raven in That's so Raven. She is the one I copy. So that is my dream, to be able to act.
Peace out to all my homies!
Thanks for reading my blog. :)

Powered by:
1 Comments:
Hi! I came on over from your mom's blog... such a cool lady, your mom.
At any rate, I just want to say my oldest son wanted to act in the worst way...his dream was to go to New York city to act. (We live in Iowa).
He was in a lot of plays in school and went out for speech contest. He even got to state contest with speech! That's the best you can do. I only told him one thing...I will be behind your acting, but be sure you take classes that will help you get another kind of job until you get your break. See, I knew he didn't want to work in a restaurant being a waiter, or washing dishes, or some low-paying job while he was acting.
As it turned out, he is now a computer person (just graduated from college with a degree), but he is writing screenplays and is excited about being involved in that way.
Never give up your dream... just be prepared for whatever else may come along in the mean-time!
Post a Comment
<< Home