Science Camp
Day One: The first day of science camp was awesome!!! I arrived at school on Thursday morning. I found my camp counselor. She gave me my Science camp book and the button that says my name and my cabin. The name of my cabin was Paula's Place.
Then we loaded up the bus. Oh my goodness. The buses were amazing!!!! They had TV's on them. They had very comfortable seats. We watched a movie on the way there. When we got to the camp sight my best friend at school, Kevra and I freaked. It was that awesome. Kevra and I went up to Paula's Place and unpacked. Then we went back on the bus to get to the Fish Hatchery. When we got there we all had lunch. Then we looked at the fish for about a half hour. It was OK. After the Fish Hatchery everybody had to hike back down to our cabins. It took forever. It was a two mile hike. When we got to our cabins we were exhautsed!!!!!
We had 15 min. to rest in our cabin. Then we had morning rotations. I had to go to the Sound Off\Bones Kit. It was kinda boring. The second rotation was crafts. That was fun. We got to make little key chains. Our third rotation was Wild Games. That was fun. Then we went back to our cabins.
When we went back to our cabins I found a cabinet that was locked. I told everybody that Paula's dead body was in it. Everybody laughed. Then the cabin I was in had kitchen duty. We had to set the tables for dinner and clean up after dinner.
After dinner we had evening rotations. First we had relays. We had girls against boys. The boys had to dress up as girls and girls had to dress up as boys. It was a lot of fun. Then we had a scavenger hunt. Then we played a bunch of games. (Board Games)
Before we hit the sack we had snacks. Then we had cabin time. Finally we went to bed.
Thanks for reading my blog :)

Powered by:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home