Monday, May 22, 2006
I am a Hero!!!!!

I don't know what to write about so I will just tell it how it is.
This morning I woke up and I had to fight a monster named Bob. He was a weird monster. He didn't like his name so he just went aroung killing people and eating them. I ended up tieing him up and sending him to jail.
Then when I got to jail this one dude decided he wanted to take over our class room and turn us into slaves. So I busted out my trusty sling shot and shot him. He started to cry and went running home.
While we were all eating lunch the jello they were serving turned into a blob monster and started to eat the kids in the lunch room. I had to take a vacume cleaner and suck up the blob monster.
I thought today was a good day!
I am just joking. Beleive it or not, none of this is true. Haha

Well school is almost out and I am excited. I got my year book back today. I was in a lot of pictures. Next year I will be in Junoir high. Hurray!!!!!!!!
I am really excited about that.
I went to a birthday party a couple weeks ago. It was at an ice skating rink. The one on the far right is me eating pizza at the skating rink. On the left is my friend Heather eating pizza. She always gets her picture taken at her bad moments.


Thanks for reading my blog! ;}

3 Comments:

Blogger Ma said...

Hi Tayler. I miss you when Aunty 3T came here. Maybe you can come the next time. Looks like you had fun eating Pizza. I like pepperonis. Bye and a big (((HUG))). Love you.

May 24, 2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Kamalani,
I really want to come down next time. That would be awsome.
Thanks for commenting.

May 24, 2006 1:34 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Bratgrrl,
I like writeing weird stories.
Thanks for commenting.

May 25, 2006 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home