Easter
This morning I woke up. I went to go eat my cereal. Then Robby and Cheryl came to pick me and Riley up for church. Cheryl, Robby, Riley and me went to the 8:30 service. I think...
I was still half asleep. After Church Cheryl and Robby took Riley and me over to Cheryls apartment. Cheryl needed to finish her homework that I guess was due the next day. So Robby, Riley and me went out on the basketball court. We played some basketball and of course Robby won. Then we all went back to my Moms house. From my Moms house Paul took my Mom, Robby, Cheryl, Riley and me out to a Buffet. We ate a lot.
When we were in the car comming home Mom said the first one to jump into the pool gets five dollars. I jumped into the pool first so I got the five bucks. Then my Mom put money into the Easter eggs. We earned money that way too.
We had a good Easter.
Thanks for reading my blog!!! :)

Powered by:
2 Comments:
Tracy,
The pool was kinda cold. But I was in a a pool earlyer at my friends house.
Thanks for commenting!! :)
Brat grrl,
how about you?
Thanks for commenting. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home