School Clothes Shopping
Yesterday my Dad took me to Kohls so my brother and me could school clothes shop. My Dad told how much I could spend and then he let me shop while he went with Riley to help him shop. The outfits I bought were all long skirt outfits. My style this year is long skirts. My last year style was baggy pants and over sized shirts. I don't like that style. I wanted something more girly so I got skirts. When I showed my Dad how much stuff I got he thought I spent over the limit but I actual spent under the limit. I am such a bargin shopper. lol Thanks for reading my blog! :)

Powered by:
3 Comments:
"WOW" and can I say "WOW" again your new template is awesome!!!
Hey well if you dont have any little kids to watch then maybe I will have to drag you over to babysit with me next time I go!
Bt Princes,
That would be cool. I like baby sitting. Well I have only done it once.
I can't come to the house welcoming party. I am so sorry. I wish I could!!! But I can't. My Dad is taking me and my brother out of town.
Thanks for the comments!
Post a Comment
<< Home