Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Lately........

School has been fun.
My new favorite subject in school is orchestra.
I am really good at it now. Not to brag or anything but I am way better than last year.
If you didn't know before, I play the violin.

It is even more fun before school, lunch and after school, because you get to mess around with your friends. Of course it's always fun to talk to the cute boys, just kidding. lol

I am also in basketball, I had my first game today. We won! Tomorrow, I have basketball practice. Heather want to wait for me so she can get a ride with me. She is so cool. Heather is awesome! She is one of my best friends.

Now that I am in Junior High I have a lot more friends so I will be walking down the hall and say hi to like a million people! It is so cool.


Thanks for reading

3 Comments:

Blogger BT Princess said...

what a small world I played the violin for two years then quit but I might get back into it. I miss it. I was really good. but now the only song I can play is hot cross bunns. The reason I quit is mainly because I didnt know the notes, I played by ear.You're soo funny!!

October 11, 2006 5:07 PM  
Blogger BT Princess said...

COME ON POST,POST,POST need to hear whats going on!

October 24, 2006 5:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool! Stay with it!!!!

October 30, 2006 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home