Thursday, August 17, 2006
My Crappy Day

Today was totaly crappy.
After lunch I forgot about study hall and went staight to my next period. When I got there I remembered about study hall so I went to study hall but when I was walking back I tripped and hurt my ankle really bad. It is hurting really bad right now.
So it took me longer to get to study hall. If it wasn't the first week of school I would of gotten detention. :(

I will write about my Washington trip part 3 later.

Thanks for reading. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger MizStarlet said...

Sorry you tripped today and hurt your knee. Look on the bright side. It's the weekend! I'm sure you'll have a great week next week. The first week of school always the hardest...in the end, it'll be a breeze!!

August 18, 2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger BT Princess said...

Im sorry you fell,sounds like my first day of seventh grade. On my tour of the school I tripped and fell over a curb!! Ha,ha,ha.

August 22, 2006 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home