My awesome Birthday!!!
Thanks to my family and my friends, my Birthday was awesome!!!!!!!!
My family and my friends made me feel very special!!
As soon as I woke up, my Mommy sang me the "Happy Birthday" song!! Then when I went to the bar to eat my breakfast, there was a big balloon next to my seat!!
When I got out of my Moms car, my friends came over to me and started to sing me a Happy Birthday!!! When we got in the Orchestra room, my friend Nina gave me a gift card to walmart! A Lunch, all of my friends sang me a Happy Birthday! It was embarrassing!!! LOL
My party was awesome! My family took me to Red Robin! My Mommy, Paul, Riley, Daddy, Grandma and Uncle Jim were all there. Then we all went back to My Daddys house to have cake and ice cream!
Then we opened presents.
From my Grandma, I got Season 2 of Lost!!!!
From my Daddy, I got a didgital camera and Hannah Montana's CD!
From Uncle Jim, I got 20 Dollars!!!
From my Mom and Paul I got jewelry, Will Ferrel movies, Aly and AJ's Christmas Album, a really cute shirt and flip flops!!!
Boompa and Grandma got me two beautiful shirts and a Clairs gift card!!!!!
Thank you Mommy, Paul, Uncle Jim, Daddy and Grandma, Grandma D. and Boompa!!!!!
I love you all!!!!
Thanks for reading!!!

Powered by:
7 Comments:
Happy Birthday Girl! What a fun day you had...I'm glad you had an aswesome day!! Take care and have a great week...
sorry i'm late, but Happy Birthday!!
Thanks everyone!
Hi Tayler,
I'm sorry I'm so late, but I wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday. You got so many cool things, what a lucky girl! And a digital camera? Heck, I didn't get one of those until I was 45!!
I hope 13 is a wonderful year for you. :)
Happy belated birthday Tayler! You are such a beautiful young lady and any child of 3T's has to be wonderful! I hope you had an awesome day! :)
Hey sorry im late as well HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear lol Tomboy happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!! Miss you lots. How old are you?
Thanks everyone!!!
Bt princess, I am 13 now.
Post a Comment
<< Home