Wednesday, December 20, 2006
My weird Dream!

I think I had this dream because I am afraid of sharks. But I might be wrong.
before I begin, I must tell you, In my dream, I knew my Dad, I just didn't know where he was. So I set out to find him in the past. It really doesn't make any sense.
Ok, here it is......

I was 13 and didn't know where my Dad was. So I took a time machine to go back in the past to see what happened.
When I took the time machine, I ended up on a dock. I don't know why I was at the docks, so I looked around to see what was going on.

I saw me, when I was really little. I think I was 3 years old. Anyway, I saw my Dad with me. He was hugging me, and I was giggling. My Mom was at a table, having a picnic with my brother.
Then my Dad took me over to the seesaw. He put me on one side and he went on the other. We went up and down over and over again. My Dad got off of it and went to go do something. I was left there. Then some kids came over and jumped on the other side of the seesaw. And I went flying.

I fell right in the middle of the lake. My Dad saw what happened and ran, dove off the dock and swam towards my 3 year old self with a big flotation devise.
I don't know why every body was screaming and yelling.
My 3 year old self fell in the lake, big deal. But then, I saw something swimming around me in the water. I knew right away that it was a shark.
But my three year old self didn't know what it was. I thought it was funny looking. So I started to giggle.
My Dad was swimming towards me, when he got to me, he put me on the flotation devise. Trying to avoid the shark. But he couldn't. The shark immediately took him under and carried him away.
My 3 year old self was safely floating to shore.

Mean while, I was stunned at what I saw.
I started to cry.
My Dad had just died.


Of course I didn't know it was a dream, so when I woke up, I started to cry. LOL

I am horribly afraid of sharks!!!!!!!
I was before the dream too.


Thanks for reading!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home