Friday, April 13, 2007
Orchestra and Riley

A few days ago in Orchestra, we received some new music. I practiced it a little bit. But when we played today I did really good. Justin said that I am better then Abbie now. Even Abbie said I was better then her. Abbie never practices at home. But today, she felt so threatened that she brought home her violin to actually practice!

It is so awesome! I hope I get at least second chair for the concert in May! I am going to practice a lot. So when I take the test, I will beat Abbie. I know I am not going to beat Justin. He is great. I can't beat him, but I can beat Abbie!


On a sour note, my brother got beaten up today. If I ever see that little butt head, I am going to...........well I can't really do anything to a little kid, but I will tell him off! He was really mean to Riley and he said some really bad things to him. He said it really loud so everyone could hear. What is wrong with kids!? Not only kids, but everyone who goes to school. Are they stupid?
They must be! I wish I could brain wash them to be better people.

1 Comments:

Blogger BTP said...

Tell Riley I hope he is okay. Just before I quit the violin, I was in the first chair for most of my concerts. I hope you make it to first. Im proud of you!

April 17, 2007 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home