Friday, May 18, 2007
Schools Almost Out!

I am so Excited!
Just one week to go.
Then I will have no responsibilities! I hate having to worry about having my I.D.
I hate having to stress about turning in my home work on time, and not losing any of my papers! It drives me nuts. I have enough stuff to take care of when I'm at home. I don't like having to remember this and that. When I am walking down the halls of my school, I'll be thinking, "Oh no, I think I'm missing something. I just know I'm going to get caught and have to go to Detention!"
It'll be nice when I don't have to worry about that stuff! You know, the only reason why I care so much, is because my Mom or Dad would get mad at me for getting Detention. Heck! I don't care if the teachers think I'm a drug dealer! Teachers are DORKS any way. But I care about getting in trouble by my parents. And the teachers know that, that's why Detention was made. Because I don't want get into trouble with my parents, I have to bust my butt for the dang teachers!


Anyway, I am also going to Washington and California! So exciting!

Thanks for reading!

2 Comments:

Blogger BT Princess said...

Yea me too. I hate being yelled at by my mom!! I imediately start crying.

May 21, 2007 6:20 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 22, 2007 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home