Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Concert!

I had an Orchestra Concert today. It was a lot of fun! I got to say a few things in front of everybody in the audience. It was scary! I Thanked my teacher in front everybody. She's a cool teacher. But when I got back to my seat, picked up my violin, ready to play the next song, I was shaking so much that I could barley hold my bow to the strings. I had stage fright, which is weird, because I'm an actress. But being the actress that I am, I made sure to be confident when I was speaking, but let it all out when I got back to my seat. Shows how good of an actress I am! lol
As long as nobody could tell I was nervous.

We all did great on our first song that we played and our last. But our middle song SUCKED!
It was horrid! It sounded like we were just tuning our instruments at the same time! The violins had the melody, so if we would have played louder, maybe it would have sounded better. But we were just doing what the music told us. The violas SUCKED on that song! They got lost when they were supposed to rest. How hard is it to rest for 4 measures!? The violins had to do it, and we didn't get lost!
Well, anyway.....I had fun. Supposedly, that's all that matters. LOL

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Thank you Mom for coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home