Saturday, May 12, 2007
Running For Student Council!

So, last week I ran for Student Council as Spirit Commissioner. I was just running for fun. I knew I wasn't going to win because 8th graders could run for the same position. At my school there are more 8th graders than 7th graders. So of course the 8th graders were going to vote for 8th graders.

So it wasn't any surprise when I found out I lost. But I knew there were going to be some other opening positions that they were going to give to some of the runners who lost. I thought I would end up getting one of those positions. The Student Council know me and and like me. And the teachers and Student Council were the one who were going to give the last opening positions. It was down to me and and my friend, Angie. Well....they decided to pick Angie because they thought I was too shy.

Me? Shy?! LOL
Ok, so I might be a little shy......But I can control it. If they tell me to go greet someone new to the school, I will go do it. Not only will I do it, I will be bubbly. Not a lot of Junior High kids are bubbly. Well, at least not the kid at my school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home