Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Fun Weekend!

So on Friday, Robby took me to Cheryl's house to hang out for the night. When we got there, we all wrote 4 things that we could do that night. Then we put it in a hat and picked out 3. We ended up getting ,Friends marathon, Swim, and play cards.

First we went swimming, and it was like 9 PM. At the pool, there is a huge rock formation like at the San Montego. Well the apartments were Mark Taylor, the same as San Montego. (LOL) That explains it. Even though it's not allowed, we climbed up the rock thing and jumped off into the pool! It was fun!

Then we got out of the pool to play some cards. I lost the 3rd hand. And Cheryl ended winning. :( haha

Then we had a Friends marathon! Lots of fun! Robby left around 11 PM. But Cheryl and me kept on watching. Cheryl fell asleep around 12. But I kept watching till 2 AM. Then I got tired and went to the floor. But then I saw a ear wig crawling on the floor. So I got scared and went to the chair. The chair was cozy. So I fell asleep like that. But when Cheryl woke up at 4 AM. So we went to her bed. We went to sleep, but had to wake up at 7 AM because we were going to a work out thingy.

The work out class was hard! I was exhausted! It was kinda fun. In a tiring kinda way. (LOL)

Then we went to check out some open houses for condos. The sign said the the prices were at 150,000 dollars! Good deal! But it was a lie. So then we went to take her dog to a doggy park. After that we went to her parents house to lay out and swim. So, I ended up getting home around 3.

Around 5, I had a party to go to! Very fun! Swimming and hanging out!

So that was my weekend, lots of Fun!



Thanks for reading!

~LOLTomboy~

2 Comments:

Blogger BT Princess said...

Wow sounds like u had a ton of fun! I wish I were there. I have been sick with a cold that is slowly turning into bronchidus( I have no idea how to spell that. But I have been sick for the first two weeks of summer, and im still sick. Sucks! I lost my voice the second day i became sick

June 07, 2007 10:16 AM  
Blogger Brianne said...

BT-Princess,
oh my goodness! Two weeks!? That sucks! I hope you get better soon!

June 07, 2007 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home