Grandmas' House
All day today, I was at my Grandmas' because my Dad had to work. Not complaining. We had fun, we went swimming, watched Dr. Phil, and played card games. We had a fun time. But I wanted to go down the river with my brother, Robby. But my dad said no. Kinda sucks. But my Dad is cool. He lets my bro and I do a lot of cool stuff. I love my Dad, and understand why he wouldn't let us go down the river. But as a kid, I still really wanted to go with Robby. I am a dare devil when it comes to dangerous stuff, but I don't think this is really dangerous. (LOL)
So kinda frustrating. But I don't think my Mom would let me go either. So, oh well.
Thanks for Reading!
~LOLTomboy~

Powered by:
4 Comments:
You're right Tayler, I wouldn't let you either. ;-)
I love you! Tell Riley and Robby Mom says she loves you, and misses you! But am having a good time. We have already picked up souveniers for each of you.
Mind your Grandma and your Dad, OK.
Love you,
Mom
My mom probably woulnt let me go unless I was with her.
Mom,
I love you too!
I thought you weren't bringing your lap top? They say they love you too! And of course we are minding Grandma and Dad! lol
I love you!
~LOLTomboy~
Bt_Princess,
That sucks!
It's not like it's dangerous or anything.
lol
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home